Today was a sad day for me. Our doors closed at 3:30 when the last piece of merchandise was sold. Even though working through a liquidation was hell I am glad that I got to spend more time with my City "family". There are some that I will have in my life for years to come. Others it was nice knowing and I wish them well. We stayed to play one last game of Volleyball then hugged good bye. Tomorrow night my Ops Manager Adam is hosting a cookie party for all of us. Never in my life have I worked in a place that I was accepted for who I am and felt appreciated. This place is going to stay a part of me for a very long time. I wish them all the best of luck and happiness in the future.
Monday, December 22, 2008
The end of The City.........
Posted by Robb & Shelley at 7:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment