
Well 2008 is almost over and a new start is upon us. January through April Robb was at school and I was preparing for our move back to the mainland. Oh how I do miss the warm weather and the green mountains. May and June were exciting. We became homeowners for the first time and fell in love with Tennessee. I got my own car that I love and a new job. July through November were busy. I love my new job and most of the people that I worked with. Then came the news that we were closing and the sadness hit. Back to reality and hunting for a new job. I did get to work with an amazing team and made lifelong friends. With the faith that I have and prayers of my family we are hoping that 2009 will a year full of surprises and new beginnings.
The first thing we are looking forward to is more family moving to Tennessee. Chris and his family will be stateside in May. Hopefully they will love it here the way that I do. I know that they will make many new friendships and happy memories.
The second thing we hope for this year is to extend our family. I am looking into the Foster parent program. Maybe we will get lucky and God will bless us even more.
Fingers crossed! Prayers will be said every night that everyone we love will get all they hope for in the New Year.
CHEERS TO YOU AND YOURS! We love and miss all of you very much!!!
Monday, December 29, 2008
Another year almost over....
Posted by Robb & Shelley at 1:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment