Monday, July 2, 2007

Interviews....

Well the phone is finally ringing and job interviews are starting to be scheduled. I was really starting to get frustrated. I thought that I was going to have to get out the brown paint and change my name to Leilani. Leilani Grysban has a ring to it don't you think? LOL Anyways I have an interview scheduled tonight and one tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed and I will let you know what happens.

Update about tonight's interview.......weird! First of all there were 6 other women there to interview with me. Which to me is just wrong. How can you get a feel for someone's personality if you can't really talk to them one on one. When there are that many people around, you tend to clam up a bit. Anyways it was just an all around weird place. NEXT!

1 comments:

MOM said...

Maybe hew was the guy named JOSHUA that commented on Amy's site..........who knows???