Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Mom is coming to town....

I am so excited that my Mom will be here on Friday. Although I will be working almost the entire time she is here...we will still get to go do girl things. Shopping and pedicures sounds good to me. I will be really busy for the next couple weeks so updates will be very slow. We get the keys to the store today and will be working around the clock to get things done. Starting on Friday we will be working in 12 hour shifts until the opening. I did manage to get off early on Sat to spend time with my Mom. YAY!!

Robb will pin on Gunny August 1st. I will try to be there to take some pics but if not I have been assured that someone will take pics for me. I am not sure who is more excited...me or him! He really deserves it. Recruiting is kinda slow since it is summer but he still has 2 contracts for the month which is a great way to start!

Other than that we have been busy with work and getting a few things done around the house. We did get to have a long weekend to relax. Our 4th was spent at home. The shopping center here put on a big show and we sat in the front yard to watch. Saved gas and aggravation with traffic. Sat was spent at the movies watching GET SMART and WANTED. I highly recommend GET SMART! It was one of the funniest movies I have seen in a while. Sun was a lazy day then it was back to work.

0 comments: