It seems like forever since I got a chance to update. Work has been crazy busy so I have tried to relax on my days off. About 2 weeks ago I clocked 120 hours and last week another 45. This weekend will be the Grand Opening so after that things should return to normal. I love everyone I work with and they are all team players which is nice. Robb has also been working a lot. Sunday was the only day we both had off in a while...at the same time anyway. He has been trying to hunt down some kids this summer which has been pretty difficult. The animals are doing well and have adjusted to my schedule. The house still has a few things that need to be done. I will try to get to those before my parents come in Sept.
Other than that not much else going on. Once I get some pics from this weekend I will post. Hope all is well with everyone!!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Been a while........
Posted by Robb & Shelley at 9:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment