Not posts for a while since it has been so quiet here. Robb actually had off for 4 days which was nice. Unfortunately for him they made them to a physical fitness test in 2 degree weather Friday morning. So while he was home he was coughing his head off. Ironic I suppose. Anyways it was just nice to get to spend some time with him. We usually pass by each other at night and in the mornings. I had an interview with Hibbett Sports yesterday for assistant Manager. Keeping my fingers crossed something comes of it. Most of the people I worked with are still unemployed. Obama talks of change we shall see if something changes soon for those of us that are in need of work. I am also still looking into school. Not going to count that out yet. I am working on getting my insurance license active again so that maybe I can get a career of some kind going. Other than that not much else going on.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment