Robb finally got the virus out of the computer. Felt weird not being in touch with the world. Pretty bad that we rely so much on the internet these days. The excitement of the month is my parents coming to visit next week. I actually got the day off so I can pick them up at the airport and go around Nashville. Something I haven't really been able to do since we got here. Robb has been working a lot as usual. He dropped off his first recruits Monday. There will be 2 more by the end of the month. Kind of weird to see kids you know go off to boot camp. I am sure they will make great Marines! Other than that not much else going on.
Keeping my fingers crossed that my brother will get TN as his next duty station. I am ready to have them close again. I miss my boys! Our friends Samantha & Monty will be able to bring their family stateside soon too! I will have more friends to visit when we go to Florida since they are heading to Tampa. Sonia & Bill are awaiting orders but as of now looks like maybe Japan.....
That is all for now! More pics and updates when my parents get here.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
We're back!
Posted by Robb & Shelley at 8:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment