Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Police in concert.....

Saturday Robb and I went to see The Police in concert and it was amazing. The arena here seats about 10,000 so it was a fairly big crowd. The concert we were at sold out so they added an extra day and this was the last stop on the reunion tour. Talk about having flashbacks...LOL! The rocked the house and the loonies were out. My favorite song has always been "Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic" and it was phenomenal to hear live. Stings looks and sounds amazing for 55 years old. Stewart Copeland the drummer played the bells and xylophone like I have never heard before. It may very well be one of the best concerts I have ever been too. There were no fights and the crowd was pretty mellow which makes for a good time as well. Just wanted to share!

0 comments: