Saturday, June 23, 2007

Walking the hood....







We were out walking the dog today and decided to take a few pics. There are some gorgeous trees blooming right now so I wanted to share with you. More pics to come as we go out exploring tomorrow. We went out driving around Christmas before last and found a perfect hiking spot. Hoping we can find it again. If not we may end up at Diamond Head Crater which is a mile hike up the mountain and then back down again.

Robb is going to be running in a 5k 4th of July. Not sure what charity this one is for but it is all for a good cause. Nothing else new to report. I am still sending out my resume hoping to get a decent office job. There is an opening at an air conditioning company for a dispatcher which is what I did in Florida. Keeping my fingers crossed that something happens soon.

Oh and you will see some pics of our animals. Since they are the only "kids" we have to take pics of they get tortured with the camera. Jojo is our cat that likes to sleep in shoes. Caramel is the one that hides. Of course everyone knows Kiki....LOL

That is all for now. Have a good week!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

RB-Square....your cat is EVIL.

Remember that one time....she thought I was you....and sat on my lap?

That was wicked cool.

Until she figured it out...then it sucked once again.

THE AIND!